One of my favorite things about living in Minnesota is the change of color in the autumn. Every year the timing and intensity of the color is different. When the color starts to change and the vibrancy of the color, depend on several factors. Those factors include how much rain and sunshine we have gotten and the temperatures. A warm moist spring and summer, followed by a cool sunny autumn, can bring out the best autumn color.
Minneopa State Park is a beautiful park located just outside of the city of Mankato, Minnesota. The falls are easy to access and have two parts. This photo is taken of the upper falls. The lower falls are located about 20 feet further down the creek. The word Minneopa is derived from the Dakota language and is interpreted to mean "water falling twice."
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor