All uploaded and approved pictures are now published on the website, in addition to the best also being shared to our social media platforms to over 600,000 followers, providing even more exposure for you and your photography.
In Minnesota, it is not uncommon to get snow in October. We usually just get a few flakes that melt when they hit the ground. Like everything else in 2020, this year was different. In the middle of October, we got an actual snowstorm with six inches of wet heavy snow and strong winds. This photo was taken a few days after the storm, after some of the snow had melted. After about a week of cloudy days, the sun finally came out! I knew I had to get out to take photos or miss the autumn color completely. After the temperatures drop below freezing, the leaves begin to turn brown and fall off. Luckily the trees in this photo were protected from the wind.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor