I usually go on morning runs right before breakfast. The best times in the year are actually early mornings in autumn and winter. When it is just below zero, the air is crisp and some of the undulated landscape has a very thin layer of fog. So, this picture was taken on one of my runs early in the morning, last year. Unfortunately I did not have my good camera (a Nikon D750) with me because of the weight, but only my mobile phone. Even though, the picture the scene was breathtaking and I had to stop to take a shot. And now the picture looks as if someone painted it, instead of a regular photograph.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor