Magnolia Plantation and Gardens is a popular place for tourists and photographers. This photo was taken in the Magnolia garden in late afternoon in an area I called "Peacock Alley". This name was given for a Peacock who frequented this area. I revisited this area and location many times during a spring weekend to get the right lighting and weather conditions in the spring when the flowers were at their best bloom. The lighting can be difficult so some patience may be required. In this photo the right lighting highlights were present which help to lead your eye down the path and past the arch.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor