TAKE PART • WIN $100
We were traveling through eastern Washington State in June of this year, taking our time and visiting friends along the way. Although we have visited the Palouse region many times, we had never gone further west to see the historic Lyons Ferry Bridge at the Snake and Palouse Rivers' confluence. We decided to have lunch at the Lyons Ferry State Park and scout for this landmark bridge's photo opportunities. I just knew that this bridge deserved a B&W photo with prolonged exposure to smooth out the water underneath with the clouds rolling in.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor