I had the great possibility to spend two weeks at the cypress swamps in Southern USA, in Texas and Louisiana. I was fascinated by these cypress pictures since I saw them for the first time. The sometimes ancient cypress trees are simply beautiful, they are reflected in the water and exploring the area was a lot of fun for me. The best way to get around is by kayak and taking pictures is not always easy because the boat is always drifting away a little bit. The weather conditions were great this morning. There was a lot of fog and the mood was absolutely stunning and breathtaking at the lake.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor