TAKE PART • WIN $100
One of my favorite things to do while traveling the length of Lake Powell by houseboat is photographing the patterns in the wake behind the boat.With its crystal-clear water and vibrant sandstone canyons, you are immediately mesmerized by this unique landscape, discovering new alcoves, arches, hidden canyons and pools around every bend.
When the lake is calm, protected bays offer mirror like reflections. When photographing these glassy waters, it’s almost impossible to tell up from down, top from bottom.
When we get the houseboat moving, a little more magic appears. Our boats usually run at 3400 RPMs when traveling but when we slow it down to about 2800 to 3000 RPM’s we can create incredible patterns in the wake behind us.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor