This photograph of lake Monroe was taken at the start of the autumn colours season in Mont Tremblant National Park, Quebec, Canada. The gorgeous panoramic view of the lake is accessed by a hiking trail leading to the viewpoint flanking a small mountain bordering the lake. My efforts were rewarded by the colours of the trees flowing down the hill leading to the lake. I took ten shots to generate a panorama in Lightroom. The beauty of our natural surroundings delivers awesome moments and I consider myself very fortunate to be able to share them.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor