Essen is my hometown. it is the heart of a huge industrial region, wellknown for coal mining and steel production. This kind of industry is history now and all the beaautiful spots come into the foreground. Lake Baldeney is one of many reservoirs along the river Ruhr, and a great recreation area. I visitied this spot a few times last autumn. It is easy to arrive , just a short walk from the car park. There is a small stage for rowing boats. I noticed a few of them early in the morning on the lake with a motorized accompanying boat what produced a little movement to the water surface. So with all the leafes in the water and a long shutter speed I got the shot I wanted.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor