I came to lady Evelyn fall (Northwest Territories) hoping for a clear sky and some northern lights. But at this time, some forest fires veiled the sky. As the sun set, the smoke and the last rays of light created some amazing colors over the waterfall. I went down from the cliff and set up my tripod near the water. I used a ND filter in order to get a longer exposure and create the smooth effect on the water. It lasted just few minutes but it was worth this long ride. I never succeeded to take a phot of the northern light at this location, so I will continue to visit this place until I get the shot I want.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor