After about 2 days of continuous bike riding( Nov 2019) , reached Ladakh from Dehradun. I am not sure whether this place needs any recommendation.
It is breathtaking view once you see this and one need to be really fortunate to go and see it. some of the highest motorable roads forget everything once you get a glimpse of Nubra valley. I just want to say that everyone , who has walked on earth has visit this place. Its so calm and meditation, it make you one with the beauty of nature.
The water in this place shines green and blue. Reaching here is also great experience. my bike jogged, jumped, bumped over road.
It took us around 7 hours of rigorous driving to reach Nubra valley. before nearly 10 kms to reach Nubra valley & it is mesmerising.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor