Kodachadri Hill is a mountain peak in the Western Ghats of Southern India. It is elevated at 1,343 meters above the sea level. This region, which records one of the highest rainfall in the country every year has dense forest and is home to millions of wildlife. Best time to visit this place is post-monsoon i.e, after October.
This picture was taken from the peak of the mountain after a hard trek of 5 hours through dense forest and rocky roads.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor