The Kleine Kamp is one of the rivers in Forest Quarter in Lower Austria, that are also called the "amber rivers", because of their characteristic color. Arising from the granite highlands in Upper Austria and Lower Austria with their numerous moors, their yellowish to brown shade has its origin in the rather high iron content. This particular image was taken after a period of heavy rain, so the dynamics of the flow could be shown more impressively. Fortunately, this region is not overcrowded. Therefore I entitled the image in my print portfolio "From a Hidden Place".
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor