During a workshop in Dorset and once the sun was high in the sky, I asked what a landscape photographer could photograph during the day, between sunrise and sunset. The tutor showed me how, with a GND filter and a 15 stop ND filter, one could create an amazing result by taking care of the composition with natural elements, without waiting for a beautiful sky or a blazing sunset. I remember this advice whenever the sun or clouds are not there!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor