Inside Kaziranga National Park (Assam, India) last winter on a wildlife photography tour, I noticed these leafless trees being kissed by the last rays of the sun. Being on a jeep safari, I had to act fast and I captured the scene with the equipment at my disposal. I am inspired by Guy Tal and his work and the moment I saw the scene I knew I needed a closeup and tight shot of it. For me, it would have been a no shot without the golden light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor