I took this picture in south Estonia, Kakerdaja bog. Whether was perfect. First cold night in august. There was just 3 degrees, when I arrived. I arrived on time and I get sunrise light as I planned. It was quite challenging for me, because my leg is broken and I "drive" my drone in forest, 500 m from bog, nearest place, where I got by car I got also very nice pictures of fog in bog. It is one of my favourite locations in Estonia.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor