While the wife and I where visiting the Joshua Tree Park in southern California we drove up to the mountain top lookout for a better view. There was much to see. When I spotted the large rocks and the juniper tree I felt it talking to me. In the distance I could see the town of Palm Springs and surrounding area. Very interesting. I found the composition I wanted, setup my tripod, attached my Canon 6D Mark 11, adjusted the settings on the Canon 24-105 f/4L IS lens, checked for focus, Took the shot.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor