While attending a winter Photo workshop in the Canadian Rockies during one of the coldest weeks that I have ever experienced, with multiple days of -40 degrees F, we still ventured out each day to capture the beauty and majesty of many stunning locations. It seems around almost every turn in the road and exciting visual scene would be showcased before us. On one such day while exploring Jasper National Park we came across these two small trees on the side of a snow covered hill. The muted sun light casted soft shadows across two folds in the snow making for a delightful simple image.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor