Hatley Castle in Victoria was built by the Dunsmuir family over 100 years ago. At present it forms part of the University of Victoria. The ground are well landscaped in a variety of themes, ie. English, Italian,casual,formal and Japanese. This photo was taken of a bridge in the Japanese Garden.
On this autumn day I walk all the paths in the garden and found many wonderful compositions. When I returned to the little wooden bridge I knew this was the one I needed to capture. So camera on tripod,settings adjusted, wire release attached and insure the composition and take the shot.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor