The west shore of New York state lit up at sunrise across Lake Champlain in late October when the sun touched the foliage colored shoreline. I grabbed my camera and tripod when I saw the extraordinary display through my living room window. I traded slippers for sneakers, but didn't stop long enough to add a sweater or gloves to my gear as I rushed outside on that very chilly morning. Red checked and covered with burs from my lakeside run to capture it before the display was gone, I was happy with my capture of reds, yellows and ambers the sun highlighted.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor