This picture is part of a project run by the GDT, German Society for Nature Photography, the weekend of October 25/26 this year, where all the members of the GDT were invited to shoot pictures in their vicinity these two days for a big so far unknown project. The weather forecast was really promising for mist in the morning, however, I thought it also some hoar frost might occur. Only the former expectation was met at this little lake in an ice-age formed region in Southern Bavaria with a number of little lakes. I had to drive by car approx 30 min, thus stood up early enough to catch the rising sun.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor