Foggy winter days. I wake up in the foggy early morning. Look outside my window, where I saw white all around from snow and fog. It's been already afternoon when I saw some of blue sky. I took my camera and went out searching for some sunlight. Walking a few minutes in a deep snow and searching for a good composition. Sun was showing just up on trees and fog was coming and go away. Took a few shots on this spot and fog goes all away out. I had some luck to take this little magical moment of light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor