A stitched panorama of some lovely morning mist that shrouded the autumn tones in Hillock Wood. The wood is a mixture of tree varieties which when autumn arrives, the mix of conifers against the soft golden leaves of the beech are wonderful, especially when a layer of mist softens the scene. Mist makes balancing your exposure a lot easier as you are not overly concerned about blowing out sky, a common issue with woodland photography, but a tripod was a must as there was not a lot of light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor