Helsby Hill is owned by the National Trust and is a very popular viewpoint despite the fact that the view encompasses a motorway and some fairly unattractive industrial sites including an oil refinery and fertilizer plant. However, on this particular, Christmas Eve, morning, the fog had masked all but the electricity pylons, stretching into the distance and appearing almost delicate as if a man made 'spiders web'. The early morning light catching the top of the trees completed the scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor