Having dinner at night around 8:30pm, when I came out with the camera, then I could see the sky completely and stars were seen very brightly, Then I went a little further towards the forest there, I took my camera and thought what was the milkyway.
Harsil Valley is a small village situated on the banks of river Bhagirathi in Uttarkashi District. This quaint village is untouched by commercialisation and is a perfect getaway for people who want to spend some time in peace, in a serene environment away from the hustle and bustle of city life. It has become a popular destination amongst travelers quite recently. This small hamlet named Harsil at the height of 2620m/7860ft looked marvellous amidst dense deodar trees, and snow covered peaks sneaking a peak through the clouds in the wide, milky over deodar trees.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor