TAKE PART • WIN $100
During a trip to Maramures, a county in Northern Romania, I came across this wonderful forested group of mountains, called Gutai Mountains. The fall colors, the fog and the crisp morning air made me want to spend more time than I initially planned for that specific area. Most of the leaves had fallen and after a bit of searching around I came across this little branch hanging from a tree that looked good as a foreground element. Not long after taking this photo it started to rain and the fog melted away. So did the mysterious feeling I had visiting this place.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor