This was my fourth trip to Iceland, I decided to spend this time on the Snaefellsness Peninsula as there is much to explore there encapsulated into a smaller area to traverse. This was the second night this time that I drive to Kirkjufellsfoss, the Water fall associated with the Church like shaped Mountain, This was summer, the season of the midnight sun, The first night I was there had low clouds and fog which was also beautiful in a moody way. This second night the midnight sun was out in her glory and this is what I was fortunate enough to have seen and captured with great wonder and gratitude for this beautiful evening under the midnight sun of the beautiful magical land of Iceland.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor