After an intense snow storm at the south rim of the Grand Canyon I was able to get to Grandview Point and hike down to this spot where I could photograph this tree. The snow storm finally started to clear an d a small gap in the clouds allowed a little sunshine to come through. As the canyon warmed up, the dense clouds started to lift revealing this incredible scene. The grand canyon is still hidden from view giving this a soft ethereal look and feel.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor