TAKE PART • WIN $100
This is much photographed iconic spot of San Francisco that I had the pleasure of capturing one summer evening.
Marshal beach in San Francisco, is a relatively easy beach to access if you are fit enough to climb up and down a few stairs. The beach is quite long and needs a bit of walking to reach the spot where the ocean reflects the bridge lights.
The long exposure of the ocean reflecting back the lights on the bridge, along with the low clouds above the bridge dispersing the bridge lights, adding the much needed color to the blue sky, and those two star-bursts make this shot one of my favorites.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor