TAKE PART • WIN $100
This photo was taken Christmas Day 2020 at Sunrise. An early start for Christmas Day was made very worth it with this spectacular sunrise. I am lucky enough to have this incredible view a short walk from home. The weather was perfect just a little chilly for the photographer. The sun rose directly above Charmouth on the Jurassic Coast. The cap shaped cliff just below the sun is the highest point on the South Coast of England and is a world heritage site. The stunning golden hour light was very apt for a cliff with such name, Golden Cap.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor