My friend and I decided to get up early one morning, to take photographs of the sunrise over one of our local lakes. We got there with plenty of time to set up, but unfortunately because of the thick fog, we never did see the sun rise. We got back in the car to drive to another location, but pulled onto the side of the road as we could see the fog was lifting, leaving a delicate veil of white mist over the green fields. I love the way the tree is silhouetted against the misty light
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor