Although I had originally planned to walk through the mountains of the Scottish Highlands, few days before my departure I found out that after getting back home I must undergo knee surgery. That is why I had to adjust my plans and take photos of locations close to the road.
I had intended to take photos of Etive Mor Falls but there were so many photographers that I felt a bit disappointed and had no interest to be one of many. I walked another 100 metres along the water stream and found this amazing place where I finally made my shot. There was no one around me. Taken through 10-stop ND filter and polarizing filter.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor