After a beautiful, sunny day in the Scottish Highlands, a total change of weather came and the next day was cloudy and rainy. After a few hours of driving through a picturesque region in the north-west of Scotland, in the rain and among the dark gray clouds we reached one of the famous valleys, Glen Etive. Rain clouds rolled over us creating a beautiful spectacle. With an umbrella in my hand, I made a frame that perfectly depicts the Scottish aura and landscape. Contrary to appearances, dark colors quite well synchronize with the autumn landscape and mountains.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor