I love shooting macro whenever I get the chance, so I'm always looking for small subjects that I think would make for a great detailed image. On this particular day it was late November and we had some light snow. I found a bright red maple leaf partially covered with snow. I liked the contrast of the colors against the snow, and I think it showed the end of one season and a beginning of another. I set up my tripod and took some shots.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor