Sunny, cold, cloudy walk along the beach. I stopped to snap this, because clouds were a perfect contrast. The Fire Island lighthouse is a very popular landmark for photographers, this is a perfect spot for sunrise and sunset. This day, I wanted a lot of different elements in the photo. The fence, the trees, the light shining from the lighthouse.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor