I visited Ireland in March and was very enthusiastic after just one day. The country was not overrun by photographers in 2017 and there are many fantastic and undiscovered spots. The weather also played into my cards and I was very happy this overwhelming morning here at Fanad Lighthouse. The night was cold and the meadows were covered with hoarfrost. But then came the sun and the wonderful little clouds. I decided on a panorama to bring the expanse into the picture.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor