I was tracking an eagle flying and about to land when I was stopped in my tracks ... I came across this view. The light, the colour , and the reflections were set before in all of nature’s glory .
The eagle got away from because after I took this image I couldn’t help but sit and contemplate . Feeling at one with this landscape was so precious given the challenges of 2020 ... this peace was what I was chasing all along
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor