Some time ago I went into the nearby woods to make macro pictures of fungi. Being back home I found that a rubber foot on my brand new tripod had gone. Somehow it must have come loose. I hurried back into the woods, hoping to find it. When looking around I noticed a group of small fungi that I had not seen before. Usually I do not leave my home without having a camera in my pocket. This time I had one with me, too. I did not have, however, a tripod with me, so I took some freehand shots. I did not expect to get good pictures, most likely they would be blurred, anyway. But when I looked through the images later at home I found this one, which I think has an interesting wipe effect due to camera shake. By the way: I did not find the missing tripod rubber foot anymore.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor