I took a drive up north to hopefully see the northern lights this past week. I was asking one of the locals about places that might be good to see them and have some good foreground subjects, and they pointed me to this spot. Needless to say, the fog and low-level clouds stayed for the next 3 days, ruining the prospects of the northern light-viewing, but provided some good fog and high key photo options. This was one of them.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor