Bad times to move in my country with multiple confinements due to the COVID pademic, like the current one. Fortunately, I was able to spend a week in the Pyrenees of Spain, in the region of Sobarbe (Huesca) in this magical time of autumn. The photograph was taken on a road that leads to a small almost abandoned town near the famous Ordesa National Park. The sinuousness of the framed curves hearing the colors and the autumn light made me stop immediately.
I hope that we will travel again soon and enjoy many landscapes of the world.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor