The diversity in Alberta is amazing, from the Canadian Rockies to the Drumheller badlands there is much to shoot. Alberta has five National Parks , many species of animals of all sorts to occupy the most avid photographer. I captured this shot one cool September morning not long after sunrise. I had not been to Drumheller in many years and was still excited to drive in the land of the Dinosaurs. I was not disappointed as this area still offers the ability to amaze.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor