After a rainy day, the drop of water settled on a leaf. The lighting for this photo could not have been any better! Not only was the sunshine coming from the right angle, but the remaining clouds filtered the light in just the right way.
The water droplet has been absorbed with a 5 x magnification. Especially well you can see the structure of the leaf through the water drop. Canon 5D Mark III ans Lens Laowa 25 mm 2,5 x 5 F/2.8
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor