This is a capture from an autumn day in November a few years ago. I was hiking through Donau Auen National Park, a riparian forest along the Danube east of Vienna. After I had taken quite a number of photographs in the afternoon under bright sky, I was heading back to my car. Just about ten minutes after sunset there appeared an appealing glow in the sky that came together with an interesting color cast under the canopy. I could not resist to take this very last shot of the day. Due to the complex structures in the forest, I entitled it "Autumn Chaos" in my print portfolio.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor