I had planned a wonderful road trip from California to Utah and as I was planning my trip, I had noticed this National forest called Dixie National Forest right along one of the major highways. I had done my research and noticed that this was exactly where I wanted to experience my first real autumn, as I am from a part of California that unfortunately does not gift us locals with seasons and weather changes, etc.
I had exited the main highway and decided to travel on a smaller road that drives right through the middle of the forest. I had gained elevation quickly and before I knew it, I was in the midst of these beautiful bright vibrant colors. I pulled off the road by a grove of Aspen trees and I was in awe by their beauty. The leaves alone, sparkling in the wind, and flakes of golden leaves gracing the ground around me. I had never experienced anything like this before in my life and it was a transcendent moment I will never forget. This Photo is the closest I can get to remembering that exceptional moment and the feelings it had brought and gifted me.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor