Through the magic of family I found out about this place. It's way back in a rural part of southern Virginia, and is quite the hike to get to this location. I thinks it's about a four mile hike there and back, and you cross several creek beds. Luckily the day I went, the water levels were low and manageable. I wasn't sure what to expect on my hike, and this pool within the creek was not what I was imagining. I set up my Gitzo tripod and using a circular polarizing filter, I took several shots. I liked this one the best.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor