This is a beautiful Winter sunset at Des Moines Marina in Des Moines, Washington. I shot this with a Canon 5D MKII and EF 24-15 f4 IS USM lens at 50mm. This was shot on a typically mild Winter day for Western Washington. I shot this somewhat low to the ground as I find the lower angle is often more compelling. This is a great location for sunset photos any time of year. This marina has a wide variety of compelling subjects to choose from.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor