TAKE PART • WIN $100
When I photograph sand dunes I love to find the abstract shapes and colors. I had camped out here for a few days and after a heavy rain there was strong winds. The combination of those conditions made for some really interesting compositions. I like going to this area in February as the temps are bearable and the weather is interesting and changeable. Although the "roads" are rough and long and the hike out to the dune complex is long the payoff is spectacular.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor