This image was taking while shooting Mesquite Dunes in the early morning just as the sun was rising. In this area, there are unlimited opportunities, ranging from imitate closeups of patterns in the sand, to awe-inspiring panoramas of the Dunes and distant peaks. In taking this image, I recall looking for something a bit different with intersecting lines in mind but also appreciating and wishing to capture the shadows and textures. Achieving the desired line intersections was certainly a fun challenge. I have had the opportunity photograph this dune area 3 times and never have I been bored!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor