As harsh as Death Valley can be, the sheer beauty of the area, with the contrast of the huge sand dunes and the mountains in the background, and clouds when one is lucky enough, can be overwhelming to take in at first. But once one steps back, and lets the vastness of this place sink in, lines, shapes and patterns start to emerge and fall into place. It becomes almost like music: no matter where one looks, beautiful compositions start to take shape, and, like musical notes that come together in the right order, a visual symphony is born. I will never tire of this otherworldly place.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your own portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 700,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your own portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 700,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor