Shot at the Dallas Overlook west of Ridgeway Colorado. Dallas Peak, West Dallas Peak and Mears Peak with their fresh caps of snow stand proud above the fall foliage. A early fall snow storm had passed through the area two days earlier. I had gotten up early and drove fro Ridgeway to capture morning golden hour light at this location. This image is a stitched panorama consisting of 99 individual images. The panorama was shot using a Gigapan Epic Pro. Image pre-processing using Adobe Camera RAW to convert to Tif format. Stitching was done with Autopano Giga and final processing using Photoshop.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your personal portfolio page and let us share it monthly to over 400,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your personal portfolio page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 400,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download 2 premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 48 images per year via our monthly assignments
• Upload and share up to 24 images per year via our picture submission form
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor